Are some capricorn’s opportunist ?

Im not speaking on all Capricorn’s but I have noticed this pattern where they’ll have their own money but still find a way to get you to buy and do things for them. It’s pretty annoying I have a coworker that I adore but she almost always visits or hangs out with me to smoke my dab pen. And when she doesn’t get... show more Im not speaking on all Capricorn’s but I have noticed this pattern where they’ll have their own money but still find a way to get you to buy and do things for them. It’s pretty annoying

I have a coworker that I adore but she almost always visits or hangs out with me to smoke my dab pen. And when she doesn’t get her way she starts dissing me subtly insinuating I’m broke or jealous that she has the money she has. I don’t smoke as much so a gram of oil will last me weeks where she smoked all hers up in 2 days or so. Even having her own she still came and asked me to smoke mine. She’s already smoked all hers about to get 4 more today but asked me if she could come hit mine until she gets hers later. After today I’m cutting her off I can’t stand “friends” that only come around to use.

I’m really generous like way too generous, over the years I have stopped because friends family literally everyone that’s ever came in my life has used me to the point of abuse and I’m sick of it. Idk how to explain that to her without snapping because she’s just doing the same **** but more subtly.