Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 10 months ago

Are some Races Genetically more intelligent?

Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians have the highest average iq.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_i...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • martin
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It stands to reason that groups of people living in areas where high IQ is rewarded will have the highest intelligence quota.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

I don't know whether it is genetic, or environmental. Over the years, I have noticed (like you) that Jews and East Asians (Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese) tend to be more intelligent, and hold proportionately more high-level jobs than the general population. But these two groups tend to share some environmental similarities: stable nuclear families, strong emphasis on education and critical thinking, self-sacrifice, and self-respect.

• DIEGO.
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

this is a good question!

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

There are no races of humans

Source(s): post-WW2 science
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

IQ is on the same cohort so different countries cant be tested the same as each other

• Todd
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

IQ tests are a load of crap. I've taken several and scored as low as 130 and as high as 165. They don't mean much of anything. Trying to attach them to race means nothing, not just because of that, but because only a select few of the population will take the test and be recorded.

• 10 months ago

Jews and Arabs are the same race, Semites.

• Richard
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

There is NO Jewish race, and they are not Semites in any racial manner. The Hebrew LANGUAGE is similar to Arabic and other Semitic languages; so it is placed in the Semitic language category

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.