Baby announcement card addressed to my husband only and not me? is it rude?

Update: My husband has a friend who recently mailed him a baby announcement card (for the twins that she just had, she is married) and she only addressed the envelope to him and the note inside only had his name. When I met her a long time ago I got the impression that she didn't like me, but I didn't care. Some... show more My husband has a friend who recently mailed him a baby announcement card (for the twins that she just had, she is married) and she only addressed the envelope to him and the note inside only had his name. When I met her a long time ago I got the impression that she didn't like me, but I didn't care. Some time later she married and now she just had these twins. We hardly ever see her. It is nice of her to send that card but I find it rude to completely just ignore me. Is this rude or not?