Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 8 months ago

I must admit I am a bigger Messi fan than Utd fan atm?

Do you agree?

Overpaid footballers... Boy I miss those Ronaldo United days... It was a breath of fresh air.

Update:

Lol at the ppl who prolly think I was watching this match... I was in the gym pushing 200 watts on the gym bike then saw a 2-0 at the restaurant terrace after shopped at the local groceries.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Messi is an excellent footballer

• 8 months ago

Messi is finished he was mostly peripheral in both games.

• 8 months ago

yes i do agree with you. i too miss those days when Ronaldo was in the Manchester United and if he were still today in Manu, i think the champions league quarter final would have been much more entertaining.

• Mario
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

I'm starting to think he might be the best player ever, always had him second to Maradona but he's just insanely good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Maggie the glory strikes again

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I must admit that I'm also a bigger fan of Messi than Man Utd, but it's not just at the minute. I think I'm ready to forgive him for saying that Rangers play anti football.

• i knid of agree, but Ronaldo would be overpaid today as well, oh wait a sec which Ronaldo did you mean?, not that it matters though, the situation would be the same..

• 8 months ago

Messi is mesmerizing that point where he just nutmegged and skinned Phil Jones about four times before sending in a beautiful ball for Jordi Alba was incredible, shame that didn't result in a goal because Messi's play there deserved one.

• Ronnie
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

200 watts, that's a good resting pace, LoL

• 8 months ago

Messi is a great and unique talent, that's all that I will say.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.