Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 8 months ago

I must admit I am a bigger Messi fan than Utd fan atm?

Do you agree?

Overpaid footballers... Boy I miss those Ronaldo United days... It was a breath of fresh air.

Lol at the ppl who prolly think I was watching this match... I was in the gym pushing 200 watts on the gym bike then saw a 2-0 at the restaurant terrace after shopped at the local groceries.

Messi is an excellent footballer

Messi is finished he was mostly peripheral in both games.

yes i do agree with you. i too miss those days when Ronaldo was in the Manchester United and if he were still today in Manu, i think the champions league quarter final would have been much more entertaining.

• Mario

I'm starting to think he might be the best player ever, always had him second to Maradona but he's just insanely good.

Maggie the glory strikes again

• Maggie

I must admit that I'm also a bigger fan of Messi than Man Utd, but it's not just at the minute. I think I'm ready to forgive him for saying that Rangers play anti football.

• i knid of agree, but Ronaldo would be overpaid today as well, oh wait a sec which Ronaldo did you mean?, not that it matters though, the situation would be the same..

Messi is mesmerizing that point where he just nutmegged and skinned Phil Jones about four times before sending in a beautiful ball for Jordi Alba was incredible, shame that didn't result in a goal because Messi's play there deserved one.

• Ronnie

200 watts, that's a good resting pace, LoL

Messi is a great and unique talent, that's all that I will say.