I want to quit my job, but i ll become homeless if i do?

OK, so i started working at a prison and i absolutely HATE IT, people there obviously don't like me. I don't like the environment, i hate the prisoners that i'm near. And there's also a lot of restriction on what i can and can't say on social media now because of me working in the prison?!... show more OK, so i started working at a prison and i absolutely HATE IT, people there obviously don't like me. I don't like the environment, i hate the prisoners that i'm near. And there's also a lot of restriction on what i can and can't say on social media now because of me working in the prison?!

Like this is worst job i have ever had my other low paying jobs i adored and looked forward coming to work, this one i despise the living hell out of it.

I really want to quit and have been want to leave the job since beginning of this month, however, if i quit my job my parents will kick me out. So i don't know anymore what to do, if i should quit and be homeless while i sort myself out, live a miserable life or commit suicide because it's going to be one of those three answers and can say continuing to work at this hell is not an option for me.

Please help