Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 7 months ago

My friend with benefits calls me a whore?

I do date other men, but that doesn’t give him the right to call me a whore. Is he acting normal by calling me a slut, whore, etc?? Is that how normal fwb relationships go??

130 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

He sounds like an A-- H---.Drop him like he's hot and go on and be w/ quality men who don't cuss around females, and don't have such guttural conversations w/ you at all!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Sometimes great benefits like that come with a hefty ‘premium’. Also, sometimes the other ‘driver’ who has a cleaner ‘driving record’ than you gets resentful that they have to pay the same rates you do. Ask any insurance agent

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Learn some self respect. What your doing is cheap.

• Jas7 months agoReport

Michael it depends on nothing shut up you are morally bankrupt!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

You aren't a whore because you aren't prostituting yourself, you sound like a real tramp though. You even worded the question incorrectly you aren't too bright.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

A whore is someone who accepts money for sex. True fact. So if he is calling u one, ask him for payment! Clearly u are not, but this may be how he has come to view u in Ur current situation. Where it is just the physical involved, it can get messy. Are u sure he isn't saying this because he has developed feelings for u, and is jealous Ur are seeing other guys? Jealousy brings out the worst in people, even those we love and trust. U need to confront him. If he says he still believes this then time to end the arrangement!

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

He has a low opinion of you. I had an 'arangment' with a woman that included sex, I never spoke Ill of her. Dump his ***.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Stop having sex with him

• 7 months ago

You're not a whore

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

You are a whore if you keep giving sex to someone that calls you a whore.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

just how STUPID are you?

do not have sex with anyone who disrespects you. duhhhh

• Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

you're both STUPID hypocritical KKKNNTS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.