Since my Dad molested me as a kid I have always blamed myself. How do I stop doing this?

Update: I consented and was 12 to 15 so not a real little kid. I feel so guilty for doing this. He went to jail and I have not spoken to him since. He apologized at sentencing as it turned out he did it to many other kids and so I feel guilty for not having forgiven him. He remains in jail 12 years later. The molestation... show more I consented and was 12 to 15 so not a real little kid. I feel so guilty for doing this. He went to jail and I have not spoken to him since. He apologized at sentencing as it turned out he did it to many other kids and so I feel guilty for not having forgiven him. He remains in jail 12 years later. The molestation was when I was 12 to 15. I also feel responsible for not confessing sooner since other kids were hurt by him. He is in jail until 2048 at the earliest and I have no plans to see him