Anonymous

Why do people care so much about that old Catholic Cathedral, Notre Dame?

• Cousin
    1 year ago

Yeah all the wood that burned was wood the molesting Catholic Church didn't use burning people alive at the time they built that uglyass pile of rocks over Cernunnos' altar.

• Magui
    1 year ago

Because of its History and Art.

• 1 year ago

I don't think people really do care about it that much. It's the media that's ramming the story down our throats every hour of the day and the E.U. politicians drooling over how many hundreds of millions of Euros' they can embezzle from the public in order to rebuild it that's interesting them so the constant coverage is to brainwash the people to get them on board.

1 year ago

I do even though I am not religious because I care about art, architecture and history--the knowledge, you know, that makes us somewhat more than grunting orcs bashing each other in a soulless concrete wasteland.

• 1 year ago

I don't care for it at all but I can see why some people care about it. European Catholics must've brought a lot of pain to certain populations when they destroyed those population's culture and history, now they get to taste some of that.

• 1 year ago

You must be young. Come back whrn you're old.

• 1 year ago

They see it as an intrusion and threat to their empty, superstitious lives, and possibly as a reminder of the judgement of God which condemns them.

If the comfort of existing things is all they have in their lives, they do not have very much and it can all be destroyed or lost in a moment.

• Huh?
    1 year ago

Nearly 1,000 year old architecture and much art work.

• 1 year ago

I dont in the slightest. Its the place where Napoleon was crowned Emperor. So the building's history aint so great

1 year ago

Atheists are the ones on here constantly asking questions about it