promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what are some fun jobs that don't require a degree?

don't plan on going on college due to not wanting to fall into huge debt. Are there any fun jobs that can make up for it and don't require a degree?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Wedding company?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Some jobs aren't fun, most of them are stressing and most people have trash jobs, it depends what job you want to have, and there are plenty of jobs that dont require a degree

• 1 year ago

It depends on what you consider fun. Some possible jobs that don't require a degree: 1) Wilderness tour guide; 2) Dog walker or dog groomer; 3) Set up crew for a band, rapper or other performer; 4) Portrait photographer; 5) Cruise ship staff; 6) Resort or tourist area employee (either here or overseas); 7) Musician or performer (assuming that you have skills and talent; 8) Bartender (assuming you don't mind listening to or dealing with drunks night after night); or 9) Hair stylist (some training required).

• 1 year ago

a youtuber

that's it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

I worked at a restaurant, for almost 2 years. Nobody said anything to me about me needing a degree.

I don't work anymore at a restaurant.

I attended college, and I graduated. I still have a debt, but it's almost gone.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

FUN; I would not call them fun. They all are hard work and require skill and physical strength as well. I laid brick it is not easy to do right, pluming can be quite dirty and stinky too, painting is messy, yard work is hot, dirty, and never ending. I would not call any of them FUN! But they all are good jobs.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Makeup artist

Web page designer

• 1 year ago

Being a dog groomer, lifeguard or tour guide sounds fun. You could also work on a cruise ship or at a fun resort, Disneyland or Universal Studios.

• 1 year ago

you could try babysitting

Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

That won't make up for a lack of a university degree.

Lv 7
    1 year ago

Some of the skilled trades, like being a Master electrician, still allow you to qualify through qualify a sort of supervised training program sometimes called a journeyman apprenticeship. Many states require you pass an exam after this.

The requirements for obtaining a Master Electrician license differ between States, and the length of time it takes to become licensed differs as well. But at least in some states, a degree is not required.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.