Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 8 months ago

New school, i need advice plz?

So i m going to a new school next term. I m a teenager. Going into grade 8. I want to look fashionable so that i can be excepted, but how do I do that without over doing it? Like i want to look my absolute best, but what if it s weird to others?

Update:

So what should i wear? I want to still wear something fashionable, a little makeup, and a nice hairstyle, since that's what i always wear. Does that sound good?

Update 2:

I would like to make a good first impression too.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

You need to see what they are wearing first, and do not get carried away. Be yourself as much as possible, the one person you have to please is YOU!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Learn how to spell, first. Stick with your school uniform.

• 8 months ago

Actually you want to be "accepted" not "excepted". "Excepted" means to set something apart or exclude it.

As you will not know the "accepted" dress style for the new school on day 1, your smartest move would be to dress "neutral." Something that is nice but is not "stand out." Give it a couple of day to see what is the accepted style of your new school, and then change your look to fit it with it.

What would be accepted in a place like Nebraska or Oklahoma is going to be very different different from what would be accepted in Southern California for example.

Rather then trying to make a fashion statement on day 1, go neutral, blend in, and feel out what is accepted first. Then make your fashion statement.

• David
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Pay a visit to the school and look things over before you start.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.