why mirror facing toward bed is bad ?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

mirrors are portals to other dimensions. its just bad energy if u have one facing ur bed. chairs facing ur bed are also not good. no mirrors in ur room and chairs facing away from ur bed to protect urself. i mean if u believe in stuff like that if not then i guess it doesnt matter. but i believe in it and ik the times i slept in a room where there was a mirror facing me it always felt shady. maybe there are other reasons but i only know of these

• 1 year ago

if you looking long term relationship...go to this link

http://bit.do/ePC7c

• 1 year ago

Um, I guess if it falls, it can seriously hurt you... Idk. My hubby and I enjoy ours, especially when love making 💖

• 1 year ago

if you mean as far as arranging things according to the art of Feng Shui it is because they say that a mirror facing the bed promotes intrusion of a third party into the couple’s relationship which means infidelity and break up of the relationship and because energy bounces off the mirror and causes insomnia and nightmares

• pinky
    1 year ago

Don't let superstition rule your life.

• better not buy if not end up getting sczhoperinic

• 1 year ago

I never heard that one and my bed faces a bureau with a mirror on it.