How do I fix my acne?

I ve tried dieting, using different products, not touching my face, giving up makeup, and washing my pillow case 2 a week but nothing seems to work it just keeps getting worse and worse. Please help I feel rlly insecure about it.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I had really bad issues with my skin too, the only way you can truly fix it is if you go see a dermatologist and they prescribe antibiotics. It help SOOO much, your skin will get extremely dry so don’t forget to moisture and try to stay away from the sun. You probably hear this a lot but try avoiding sugar and picking your skin, it really does make a difference.

• 8 months ago

Quit masturbating.

• 8 months ago

You should probably see a dermatologist.

• 8 months ago

if you drink soda try to stop. I know is weird but Ive noticed that when I drink soda especially coke I tend to break out. wash your face every night, moisturize, apply face mask.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Talk to a dermatologist but most of the time (in my experience i am not a professional) is that it seems like hormones cause the problem and birth control can help keep the hormones in balance.

• 8 months ago

It sound like you have inflammation. My dermatologist calls it cystic acne caused by a raised level of testosterone. You need a progesterone source if you are a girl. Do you experience painful periods? Progesterone cream can do wonders. The dermatologist will also combine this with a topical product.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Acne can have more than one underlying cause and before you undergo any treatment it's important to know why you're getting acne in the first place.

The range is huge from hormones, lifestyle to even external weather changes. Benzoyl peroxide and climdamycin are over the counter topical ointments for acne. Calamine for spot removal. So, consult a doctor first.

• 8 months ago

Go and speak to your doctor

• 8 months ago

the best I've found is cetaphil wash and moisturiser, followed by putting benzoyl peroxide 5% over the top of the cetaphil moisturiser. apply the bp just to affected areas, so if you've got forehead acne, apply to whole forehead. apply the bp just at night to start and see how it goes, your skin may be a bit dry and sore at first but persevere.

if you're a girl, the oral contraceptive/ birth control pill can be really helpful, particularly Dianette. visit your GP/ family dr and discuss it.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Noone gives a ****. Go to a dermatologist and stop being an insecure $hit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.