ryan asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 year ago

martial arts class time?

What time would you prefer to take a martial arts class as an adult. Or what time would you want your high school kid taking martial arts class, lastly what time would you want your k-8th grade child taking martial arts class? Please answer whatever applies to you n works best for your schedule? Thank you

• 1 year ago

Evening classes, like at 7:00 or 8:00 on weekdays. With my school/work schedule, it's really the only time I can make it.

• 1 year ago

On weekdays pre or post work is best for obvious reasons. The exact time may depend on how far away the class is from me, but if I assume you are as far away as my gym is about 7-8am and 6:30 to 7:30pm would be ideal for me.

Weekends, I would like to get my training done early in the morning before the wife is up, so 7-8am still works for me on Sat and Sun. But this is because I don't have kids. If I had kids I'm sure weekend morning might look different.

When I was a teen I had to wait for my parents to get a ride to after school events. So usually 7-8pm worked well then.

• Early Saturday mornings or Sunday afternoons. That should guarantee my work obligations don't get in the way. My challenge with classes as an adult is being required to attend more than once a week. Work and family get in the way of that.

• Liar
    1 year ago

Sort of a weird question. Due to my work schedule, it would be best for me to attend a martial arts class early in the afternoon, sometime between 12:00 - 3:00. A child in school would probably do best in the evening, after having had time to unwind and do homework, so roughly 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm.