Does anyone know how a ESA letter works?

My son Suffers from depression, mood disorder, ADHD, Anxiety. I got him a puppy to try and help him with out all the medication. He does take something for his ADHD. And it's been working out well so far. He loves walking her to school and seeing her when I pick him up from school. My son and the ... show more My son Suffers from depression, mood disorder, ADHD, Anxiety. I got him a puppy to try and help him with out all the medication. He does take something for his ADHD. And it's been working out well so far. He loves walking her to school and seeing her when I pick him up from school. My son and the Principal don't really have a good relationship. She saw him walking the dog to school and she pulled him up and tould him the dog is not allowed on the school property. It broke my son heart the way she said it to him. So I got a ESA letter from his doctor and I also Registered her as a A motional support animal. Now my question is with her being registered and with the ESA letter can she kick the dog off the property? All he does is walk her to the doors and then I take her home. My son gets out at 12:30 so when i pick him up no one is even there. She is a 4 Month old Siberian husky she does not jump on any of the kids she is a very good dog. I really feel she only said that because is was my son walking the dog. I have seen other people with there dogs up there and yes I have said something but she always said she has been telling other people to
15 answers 15