Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 8 months ago

How come people lose respect for a guy when he starts talking about hiring an escort for a date?

So I am running into problems here and everyone is turning against me for no reason. I have to go to my sister's wedding and I don't have a date and don't wanna go alone cause I am gonna have a meltdown and start throwing chairs and yelling and screaming. My family for years have been trying to set me up with someone and we've had no success. The first woman was 10 years older than me and according to U.S immigration officials it is not ok to sponsor a woman who is 10 years older than the man. The woman agreed to everything in regards to marrying me and we had to scrap it. The second woman which they tried to set me up in 2014 agreed to it and backed out at the last minute in 2016 as I was about to buy the plane tickets to my native country stating she isn't thinking about marriage right now and wants to focus on her career. My sister is younger than me 7 years younger and she's getting married already and it is just not fair. I'm thinking about getting an escort to go with me and I told my therapist that idea. My therapist started acting weird after that and wanted to find a way to get rid of me. She used the excuse of me calling her a weekend ago and screaming into her voicemail when she didn't pick up as an excuse to kick me now. She's transferring me over to a state clinic. The reason why I screamed was cause I was frustrated. Everyone else lost respect for me. Why did everyone lose respect for me for wanting to hire a hooker as my wedding date ?

Nobody has ever had any respect for you.

You get what you give.

Being an as$hole is not a disability, jacob.

• Ann

You have posted this "problem" multiple times, and you have repeatedly gotten the same answer. If you hire a prostitute to go to a wedding, there are going to be problems. 1) It is disrespectful to your sister and the rest of your family if you do that. 2) You will look extremely foolish and be an embarrassment to your family for doing it. 3) Where are you going to get the money to hire her, anyway? You had previously said you were going to do what you wanted to, in spite of people telling you it's not a good idea, so why don't you quit posting about it? You don't seem to understand that it will not turn out well for you if you do this, so just drop the subject.

They lose respect for a guy who can't follow the civil rules of society. "I am gonna have a meltdown and start throwing chairs and yelling and screaming." So you are already "planning " the meltdown. Don't go. Save your family the embarrassment of worrying about what you will do. Your therapist is getting rid of you because you show her no respect when "calling her a weekend ago and screaming into her voicemail when she didn't pick up." Stop abusing others.

Basically people don't respect you because are a loser troll online so you probably are in real life as well, with or without the hooker.

• People lost respect for you long before you started this new fairy tale

• Lita

Your story is nonsense and it's unlikely that people had much respect for you in the first place given your actions and attitude. Give it up. No one believes this is be anything more than your trolling.

Get a nice room for lots of bang right next to the event. Eventually you ll forget to show up at the wedding.

You dont have to yell and throw a fit just because you are frustrated you have to learn to control your actions

• Now you have schizophrenia? What happened to the autism and learning disabilities? You show all signs of being a sociopath.

Still trying to troll this?

• Lita

No, this is a troll question. It doesn't matter if you post using anonymous or how many new names or accounts you use; your style of questions is easily recognizable and completely trolling.

What does your therapist care who you take to a wedding? And why did you tell her? You're the one making a big deal out of everything. Get a date or hire one (doesn't have to be an escort, just someone who will be your date), go to the damned thing, end of story.

• VASMAN8 months agoReport

I told her because it was frustrating me. I do not want to be that lonely soul sitting by myself. I'm estranged from all of my relatives so no one will talk to. A friend of mine was supposed to come and I even bought him his plane ticket but he can't come now cause he got injured.