How come people lose respect for a guy when he starts talking about hiring an escort for a date?

So I am running into problems here and everyone is turning against me for no reason. I have to go to my sister's wedding and I don't have a date and don't wanna go alone cause I am gonna have a meltdown and start throwing chairs and yelling and screaming. My family for years have been trying to set me... show more So I am running into problems here and everyone is turning against me for no reason. I have to go to my sister's wedding and I don't have a date and don't wanna go alone cause I am gonna have a meltdown and start throwing chairs and yelling and screaming. My family for years have been trying to set me up with someone and we've had no success. The first woman was 10 years older than me and according to U.S immigration officials it is not ok to sponsor a woman who is 10 years older than the man. The woman agreed to everything in regards to marrying me and we had to scrap it. The second woman which they tried to set me up in 2014 agreed to it and backed out at the last minute in 2016 as I was about to buy the plane tickets to my native country stating she isn't thinking about marriage right now and wants to focus on her career. My sister is younger than me 7 years younger and she's getting married already and it is just not fair. I'm thinking about getting an escort to go with me and I told my therapist that idea. My therapist started acting weird after that and wanted to find a way to get rid of me. She used the excuse of me calling her a weekend ago and screaming into her voicemail when she didn't pick up as an excuse to kick me now. She's transferring me over to a state clinic. The reason why I screamed was cause I was frustrated. Everyone else lost respect for me. Why did everyone lose respect for me for wanting to hire a hooker as my wedding date ?