Noah asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 8 months ago

I a m14, how would I go about to be an Airline Pilot?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

First you will have to have 200hrs or more of experience in flying simulator then you could apply for your pilot license and fly Non- Commercial Airlines (not an airline pilot) and also you can only apply for Flying Commercial Airlines one you reach 18

• 7 months ago

Google “ Eaa young eagles”

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Finish High school, go to and graduate from college. Get flight tranning. The best place is the military. Barring that get your private license, then multi engine license, then apply for a job as a co pilot after ten or so years as a co pilot you may become a pilot.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

First, get 200,000 in dollars or pounds or it will never happen!

Mind you neither you become a chef or a slot car racing driver!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

You have to be 16 for the job and the license.

• Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

Yes, legally, But, no airline will hire U without 4 years experience and BS degree, This is chronologically impossible at 16. I doubt they would even hire until 18 or 21 even if had all the prerequisites.

• 8 months ago

The same as any career. Training, training, training. And experience. Being a pilot also needs lots of money unless you are lucky to have a rich benefactor, sponsorship, or can find ways to pay your own way.

• 8 months ago

Check into local pilot training courses in your area. I'm certain you have one around at an airport (public or private one). Search for Flight Training School.

Get a private pilot's license. You will need that first. While you are training for that license, ask the instructor on the ways to become a commercial pilot. He will most likely have that answer for you.

• 8 months ago

Join the sir force when you are 18 years old and tell them you want to be a pilot.

Air lines hire air force pilots all the time after they are out of the service.

• Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

J/D: Who SEZ she will be a dropout at 18? I had a HS diploma , graduated w/honors at 18. Just missed Vietnam draft, too.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Come back in about 10 years after you have completed a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Stupid troll has borrowed the family computer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.