Unfinished tattoos?

What do I do. I have 3 unfinished tattoos all done by the same artist, I’ve tried to make appointments with them to finish them up and they would either cancel or ignore the request. I’ve paid my tattoo in full and even left good tips but we would always need like 2 sessions for each tattoo and I understand that... show more What do I do. I have 3 unfinished tattoos all done by the same artist, I’ve tried to make appointments with them to finish them up and they would either cancel or ignore the request. I’ve paid my tattoo in full and even left good tips but we would always need like 2 sessions for each tattoo and I understand that stuff like that happens but when I would try to book the second session to finish the tattoos they never pull through. Now I’ve contacted them on trying to get them to finish my tattoo that are already paid in full, and they said in order to finish the remaining tattoos I would have to book a day session, the problem here is how would that be fair to me I’ve paid for the tattoos and they’re left unfinished, but in order for me to get them done I have to pay for a whole days session.
Also they moved to different shops about 3 times already I got my tattoos from each one of those shops. Take that into consideration.