Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Faith in Atheism is plummeting everywhere, is this why atheists are so terrified? They fear being the last atheist?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Best Answer

What they truly fear is having to change their sinful ways after accepting Christ into their lives. They genuinely fear being good, God-loving people. Now you tell me who's crazy.

• 7 months ago

Nope not true. We're in a great falling away from the faith. Some people claim to be Christian but are atheist and agnostic.

• mac
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

yes faith is disaperaing around the globe

• 7 months ago

wrong,,,u WISH it was.....also faith and atheism dont belong in the same sentence

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Yes! Absolutely! Faith in not having faith is plummeting. Or to put it slightly differently, not having faith in faith is plummeting. Or we could say that faith in not having faith in faith is plummeting. Or maybe . . .

• 7 months ago

There shouldn’t be any faith in Atheism to begin with. Do you have faith in not believing in your God, Zeus or is your faith plummeting??

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

"Faith in Atheism is plummeting everywhere, is this why atheists are so terrified? They fear being the last atheist?"

Even if your bullshit was true, I would not be worried about it. I accept reality. If morons want to throw out reality, that's their problem.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I cannot give an honest answer to a lying question.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Superstition is growing, as education declines. People now believe in anything. How about buying some turmeric root? That is the latest Ju-Ju powder. And I have an MLM scheme for you to put your faith and money offerings in if you wish to reach paradise in some future existence.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I'm not an atheist or a Christian. Glad you idiots only think there are just two types of dogmas and continue to fight each other back and fourth about both of your bulls'hits.

• Illuminati7 months agoReport

Dogmatic according to Websters means: characterized by or given to the expression of opinions very strongly or positively as if they were facts.

Atheism is an opinion that many atheist express as if that opinion (there is no god) is a fact.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.