What if we we find out that Islamic Terrorists are behind the destruction of Notre Dame?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Zhu
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Blame the French politicians who didn't fund proper maintenance.

• 8 months ago

I,m sure they would have claimed responsibility by now.

• 8 months ago

Destroy the Ka'aba.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Then find them and kill the mother *******.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

We will be very, very surprised.

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The MSM would keep a lid on that kind of information, you'll never know. It's going to be an 'accident' caused by 'mainenance work' and Muslims are going to help with the re-building - because that's the type of kind hearted people they are.

• J. c
      Lv 4
      8 months agoReport

It was OBVIOUSLY terrorism. 11 churches in France attacked in one week, 2 of them set on fire, plus Notre Dame fire after 800 years of existence? No, is not a coincidence. Is Muslims.

• 8 months ago

What if? I don't know.

But they haven't claimed credit, have they?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's a church so it's considered an accident till proven otherwise. If it were a mosque it would be considered arson till proven otherwise. All in all, given the incident occurred just before Easter I'd say it was very suspicious.

• J. c
      Lv 4
      8 months agoReport

True. It was OBVIOUSLY terrorism. 11 churches in France attacked in one week, 2 of them set on fire, plus Notre Dame fire after 800 years of existence? No, is not a coincidence. Is Muslims.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It has nothing to do with terrorists

• J. c
      Lv 4
      8 months agoReport

Whatever Mr. Deep State troll.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

France says mind your own business.

• Kristin8 months agoReport

:-( The destruction of a historic work of art that represents 800+ years of French religion, culture, and architecture is a worldwide tragedy. Religion disgusts me, but ND is a symbol in other ways of the best of humanity, and a huge loss for all of us. I was distraught yesterday. I'm from the U.S.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.