How did the bartender know my facebook?

so i went to a new pub today for a family birthday. never been before. never even been to the area before. had a couple of drinks and a meal and left. about 1 hour after i get home i get a facebook friend request from the male bartender. I am very creeped out for the following reasons: 1) we barely spoke, i just... show more so i went to a new pub today for a family birthday. never been before. never even been to the area before. had a couple of drinks and a meal and left. about 1 hour after i get home i get a facebook friend request from the male bartender. I am very creeped out for the following reasons:
1) we barely spoke, i just ordered a drink from him. that was it.
2) i didnt share my name or any details like email or phone number etc
3) my facebook name is different from my real name, and people dont refer to me by my fb name.
4) how did he know who i was enough to find my fb account??

the only thing i can think of is that i used the pubs public wifi. but as far as i know the only information he should be able to see from that is my device name, which is the phone manufacturers default device name. is it possible he has somehow used my wifi connection to trace my facebook account? i didnt even log onto fb the whole time i was there...

Am i overreacting or is this very creepy and stalkerish? if he knows my fb, what else could he know? it also seems like its an unreasonable use of my data...isnt that illegal? im very worried.