Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 year ago

Why do some people think that pets have the same value as a human?

I am completely against cruelty to animals.

But I don't think animals are equal to humans.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Cos they are retarded.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • I haven't found anyone who claims they have the same value, at least not truthfully. Every human has exploited animals in ways that, if they were human, would have been immoral or illegal. The homes we occupy diminish animal living spaces through property modification and vector control. The food we eat, even if we are vegans, are a result of animal deaths in the food production processes. (I thought it ironic when I saw a rat control vehicle in front of a vegan restaurant the other day). So people who claim animals have equal human rights are either ignorant of reality, or are fooling themselves (and attempting to fool others).

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

apparently, there are many cruel people who assert their superiority over small helpless animals and are cruel to them, without having a "human conscience". i have pets, and i have noticed over the past ten-years, that when the population of cats has grown, that some people kill them, some people fight with others over them, the dog-pound collects some, but the neighbors eat some of them. when the neighbors eat them, we find only the feet and heads left around a warning that a predatory carnivore is present, and eating our pets.

please don't eat my cats.

Attachment image
  • 1 year ago

Because some of those people are too loving and too selfless that it clouds their common sense.

Source(s): Common Sense!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • P
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Because belief requires no justification

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I don't think any animal species are inferior to any other. Why would I? Humans can be very cruel. I like some animals more than some humans.

• 1 year ago

Because they actually do have the same value as a human.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 year agoReport

Yeah as dumb as fvck. Hey Dumbo an animal won't phone for an ambulance if you had a heart attack. Twerp!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.