Teeth extractions😭?

So I’m having 4 teeth removed and normally you’d have 2 out then the next 2 out but my dentist said cause I’m nervous i can have it done all in one go and cause the teeth that need to be removed are at the front it’s possible to do all 4 at once. However I’m so scared..... I’m 17 now and only just decided last... show more So I’m having 4 teeth removed and normally you’d have 2 out then the next 2 out but my dentist said cause I’m nervous i can have it done all in one go and cause the teeth that need to be removed are at the front it’s possible to do all 4 at once. However I’m so scared..... I’m 17 now and only just decided last minute i want it done i got offered it at 14 but declined cause i was much more scared back then. But I’m still nervous AS ******😭 the thing that worries me most is the injections. there’s SOOO many. Especially as there’s four teeth so isn’t that like 2 injections per tooth?..😭 that’s 8 injections all together..... being honest how bad is the injections from 1-10.... 10 being the worst pain ever. I’m so scared:( also after the first injections for the first tooth and they remove that tooth.... when they go on to the second tooth ... then third tooth.... then the fourth tooth do you still feel the injections for this? Like if I’ve been injected for the first tooth surely i won’t feel the other injections for the other teeth.... i hope not anyway. Last question how long would it take roughly for all 4 teeth to be extracted
10 answers 10