Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

How is waving a confederate or nazi flag not treason, according to trump supporters?

Yet supporting something like universal healthcare, which benefits ALL americans, IS treason?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Treason is a subversive act to circumvent the legally elected government. When you try to circumvent the expressed will of the people, through means other than the ballot box, that is when you cross the line. Universal healthcare does not benefit those who have to pay for it, but don't use it. It also does not help those who have to use it, but can't get the doctors or services they may need because they are not allowed or available.

As for waving flags; there is no law against being stupid. If you want to wave a flag of some long gone and easily discredited ideology, that is your right under Freedom of Speech. Just don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

• 8 months ago

Only an idiot would claim that waving a confederate flag or supporting universal care is treason. Where does that nutty idea come from? Surely you can't be that stupid.

• 8 months ago

I see. And waving a Soviet Flag isn't treason? Because I can find lots of protests by Liberals and Democrats here in the USA where they are waving the Soviet Flag.

Were you accusing those Libs and Dems of Treason? Or does your rule only apply to those you disagree with on the right?

• Quay
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

How does universal healthcare benefit me when it means I have to pay for other people’s healthcare? That’s doesn’t benefit me at all. If some jackass waves a Nazi flag, sure it makes him look like an idiot, but who is he harming?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Trump supporters are the brainwashed conservative masses. Conservative America hasn't seen reality in 30 years. Stalin could only dream of something like Fox News, spewing lies 24/7 to people sitting down voluntarily every day to eat those lies for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Conservative America gets everything wrong: History, economics, sociology, science, Christianity, you name it, they're wrong about it.

The propaganda machine is there for no other reason than to make the world safe for the greedy and to sanctify the greed of the greedy. Conservatism in America is pure, unadulterated corruption. Corruption of the minds and the souls of their followers are an integral part of the program.

• Uncle Pennybags
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

It takes zero thinking to just accept what the Left and Lefty news media tell you day in and day out. And yet you call us brainwashed. Hilarious!

• 8 months ago

Treason has a specific legal definition. Read it, rework your question and post it again later....mkay? LOL

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

People have burned the American flag as a sign of being displeased with the federal government, how is that NOT treason in your world if you consider waving a flag that represents displeasure with the federal government to be treason?

• 8 months ago

Why dont you look up the word so you dont sound so stupid?

• Bill
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

None of it is treason.

If you're going to make up claims you might want to try harder or get smarter. One of the two needs to happen for you to have success.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

People have a right to express themselves even if it's expression you don't like, it's called free speech and freedom of expression

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.