Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

Christians, do you believe non-Christians can go to heaven, even the good ones? Please use biblical verses to support your answers/opinions.?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on how clean they kept their conscience . But most people realize their need to follow Jesus' example in order to achieve that .

• ...Show all comments
    • wombatfreaks
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Christianity/Christians , world population, 2.2 billion, 31.50% of the total world population, and not all of those Christians think that all other Christian groups will get to Heaven.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Yes, if they become Christians. Every single one of God's human children shall have a fair chance to hear the gospel of Christ (1 Peter 3:18-20; 4:6) and benefit from it (1 Cor. 15:29). The good people of the world who do not want to become Christians will rise in the Terrestrial resurrection and receive its inferior, but still glorious, reward. They shall inherit none of the three heavens.

• 9 months ago

As long as they're a non-Christian, no, they cannot.

"Jesus answered and said unto him, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3

The him Jesus was speaking to was Nicodemus.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Hebrews 10:30  For we know the One who said: “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again: “Jehovah will judge his people

Source(s): Christ in Power Judges the Sheep and the Goats Using a striking parable, Jesus explains the basis for everlasting judgment https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/jesus/fin...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

you can be as nice as you can be even nicer than Christians but the only way into heaven is having faith in God and believing in him, i don't have to use biblical verses when you cant give me anything to tell me God doesn't exist.

• 9 months ago

No, not even the good ones. Let's look at an example.

Ac 10:1 At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. 2 He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly.

He was obviously a good man, but he wasn't a Christian. So was he saved?

Ac 11:13 He told us how he had seen an angel appear in his house and say, ‘Send to Joppa for Simon who is called Peter. 14 He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved.’

Cornelius and his family, as good a people as they were, were not saved--yet. It was up to Peter to bring them a message whereby they could be saved, and he did just that (ref Mk 16:16; Ac 2:38; 1Pet 3:20-21).

Ac 10:47 “Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water. They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have.” 48 So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked Peter to stay with them for a few days.

• 9 months ago

Since many angels were serving God in heaven before the founding of the earth, the first man and woman were evidently not created to populate the heavens.(Dan.7:9,10)

Rather, God said to that first human pair:“Be fruitful and become many and FILL the earth.”—Gen.1:28; Acts17:26. He was to father a race of humans whose home would be the earth.

“As regards the heavens, to God the heavens belong, but the earth he has given to the sons of men.”​—Psalm 115:16.

Death is not natural for humans. God mentioned death to Adam only as the punishment for disobedience. Had Adam obeyed, he would never have died.​—Gen.2:17; Rom.5:12)

God said nothing to Adam about going to heaven. So the earth was not to be a proving ground where people would be tested to see if they were fit for heaven. Man was created to live forever on earth, and that purpose of God will yet be fulfilled. The Bible promises that “the righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever upon it.” (Psalm 37:29)

• 9 months ago

Let's just say, if Biblical literalism turned out to be an accurate picture of what God/divinity is..? I would have absolutely ZERO interest in going to their idea of heaven, and perpetually kissing their god's @ss! I'd much rather end up somewhere else, and NOT have to sell out my soul like that.

Like.. some other place in the astral realm. Party and fun times in hell. Or even eternal oblivion, for that matter... I doubt I'd miss those rigid, bigoted, Yahweh loving @ssholes up there in heaven, anyway... All the people I love and respect..? Would SO obviously be elsewhere. <3 :)

• David
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

John 14:6 says all you ask

• 9 months ago

NO...BIBLE SAYS PEOPLE HAVE TO PRAY, REPENT AND BE BORN AGAIN.

SEE MATT 28:19

• wombatfreaks
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

A just god will punish those who used their free will to decide that God does not exist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.