Is there any way to manipulate the weather instead of cloud seeding?

I read a big article about Silver Iodide, but it seems to have serious environmental hazards and can get into crops and give people all sorts of horrible infections and cancer, and pollutes rivers and it kills fish. There's a company somewhere that use this method 3 days before a wedding, then it rains non... show more I read a big article about Silver Iodide, but it seems to have serious environmental hazards and can get into crops and give people all sorts of horrible infections and cancer, and pollutes rivers and it kills fish. There's a company somewhere that use this method 3 days before a wedding, then it rains non stop, and so on the day, you'll have clear skies for your special little day. I've heard of Wilhelm Reich and his cloud buster, but as far as i know he used to to make it rain in very arid areas, which would also be of great use for places that need that, but some areas just get too much cloud and rain and i think and hope that someday we can look back at his work and try to make everyone have their fair share of good weather.