Should traitor Shamima Begum be allowed to use public legal aid in claiming her British citizenship back!?

This vile turncoat rather wishes to use our public legal aid to return back to England, a country which she BETRAYED! she has shown zero remorse and even justified the Manchester bombing as a sort of retribution for British military actions! Bedlam ! Has our home office lost its marbles. She made her bed with... show more This vile turncoat rather wishes to use our public legal aid to return back to England, a country which she BETRAYED!
she has shown zero remorse and even justified the Manchester bombing as a sort of retribution for British military actions!

Bedlam ! Has our home office lost its marbles. She made her bed with terrorists and now the rats ship is sinking!

Middle of April I usually go shopping for tulips. My carribean chef and chef has announced that luncheon is ready. Lamb with red Spanish. Perhaps Argentinian as I believe they have a good vintage this year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47934721