Girlfriend wants me to get rid of my car. What should I do?

Hi , Bought a car recently that I love but my girlfriend doesn't like it as it's old (1980s) and to her ugly. She doesn't let me park it on the drive or anything as she says it's embarrassing and people will think we are poor, even though our other car is a new Audi. She keeps saying she wants rid... show more Hi ,

Bought a car recently that I love but my girlfriend doesn't like it as it's old (1980s) and to her ugly. She doesn't let me park it on the drive or anything as she says it's embarrassing and people will think we are poor, even though our other car is a new Audi. She keeps saying she wants rid of it for the above reasons as well as saying that I didn't talk it through when I got it. She says this whole argument and rough patch is my fault and I should of known what "damage this would cause".

Also to mention this car is cheaper in every way to run compared to.my old car , I paid for this car with my own money, she doesn't ever have to get I to the car as we have another we use during the weekends and everyone i have met is supportive of my decision.
I don't want to say to her face that she is shallow but by what we have discussed it's purely the fact it's a car she doesn't like and fear for what others will think are the only reasons she has for me to get rid of the car and buy a newer one that she "approves of".