Wired and wireless earphones?

Does anybody manufacture a set of earphones that work wirelessly (i.e. With no physical wire between device and ear) but has an adapter that can be plugged into the headphone jack on the device, where Bluetooth is not available. I seem to break lots of traditional earphones through poor care by throwing them in... show more Does anybody manufacture a set of earphones that work wirelessly (i.e. With no physical wire between device and ear) but has an adapter that can be plugged into the headphone jack on the device, where Bluetooth is not available.

I seem to break lots of traditional earphones through poor care by throwing them in bags. i was hoping to avoid this by having a set of wireless earphones, but with the convenience of having the ability to plug something into the device, which is often a old work computer which does not have Bluetooth.

Asking from the UK, so anything that is available in the UK would be helpful too.
1 answer 1