The one that meets your requirements. We don't know what they are.
1) Does not require use of cloud storage - must use a local NVR/DVR.
2) Has a selection of cameras - some indoor rated, others outdoor rated.
3) Useful night vision up to 120 feet away.
4) NVR/DVR can connect to monitors inside so it is easy to view without smartphone, tablet or computer.
5) Can connect remotely (or locally) via smartphone, tablet or computer when needed... Smartphone, tablet, Computer operating systems supported = Windows, macOS or *nix, Android or iOS...
6) 1080p resolution is OK - 4k is better.
7) NVR/DVR internal hard drive can store up to 2 weeks of video.
8) Motion detection or Infrared detection actually works so hard drive is not all used by no activity.
9) Option to turn on "record all the time" by camera.
10) Able to specify motion zones per camera.
11) Handle up to 16 cameras (8 is acceptable, 9 is better).
12) Send email to me when motion alert trigger happens.
13) Mic and speaker on at least one camera.
14) Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras available as options. Control from smartphone, tablet or computer.
15) Well built, low maintenance.
16) Secured via strong password using s solid *nix based embedded operating system.
Probably a few more, but these are the most common and important to me.
Most of these attributes can be found in Swann, Flir, Samsung, Lorex and a few others - for residential use. I've used Swann in the past.
If your requirements are different, tell us. Your question is too vague for a concise response.