Future
Lv 7
Future asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Israel is a country, not a religion. Why are dim-witted conservatives so convinced criticizing Israel is "anti-semitic?" Jews that live...?

...in Israel freely criticize it and Bibbi, and often have protests against Israel's actions in the west bank.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You are SO right. I lived in Israel nine years, and so I KNOW that Israelis are by FAR the harshest critics of Israel.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

Israel is a country, and it is ran by Jewish people so the war against Israel is anti- Semitic. Palestine is not a country, hence there actions are not sanctioned and are terrorist acts.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

How is it not a country?

• 10 months ago

When criticism is only directed at Israel --and never at Palestinians-- it's natural to wonder why ?

Since no side in any conflict is ever whiter than white ,and never at fault ,as is the case here -- prejudice / ant Semitism then looks the most likely reason to be operating here .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

As well as in Israel there are orthodox Jewish groups in the US and UK at least who oppose Zionism and Israel and take to the streets to protest.

• 10 months ago

Remember that next time you call conservatives racist against Mexicans. Mexico is a country, not a race.

• Future
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Did I call you anti-Catholics?

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

you do know Islam and Mexican are not a race right?

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

They are idiots! And if anyone did to the US even an eighth of what Israel has done to Palastine, they would be out for blood!

• 10 months ago

Why do the Palestinians lose every time they try to fight Israel? I think the Palestinians could start making things better for themselves by picking leaders with at least half a brain. Then change their national anthem, it's never going to happen like that. If the Palestinians feared God, they would be sorry for acting so wrong all the time and stop doing things to pollute the minds of their youth.

Why is it okay for Palestinians to turn their teens into dead teens? How come you don't complain about that?

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • ...Show all comments
    • 10 months agoReport

Israel is a ****** up country. The U.S. should try regime change there instead.

• 10 months ago

The USA did Israel a solid after WW2, and we have generously supported them ever since. We need the money domestically now, and their economy is thriving, and their military is sound. What's the big issue with spending that cash on us?

• 10 months agoReport

Why do we need to give them aid every year if they're thriving and we're not? They don't give us a damn thing in return. Not a good deal if you ask me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.