Is there a free safe way for me to turn all net web pages that appear on my laptop with a white colored back ground, to the color black?

As well as making all words that appear on my laptop from a black color, to a white color? I'm asking this because i'm trying to increase my laptop's battery life and the bright colors of net web pages is painful to my eyes and possibly and probably bad for my eye sight. If there's a software or a... show more As well as making all words that appear on my laptop from a black color, to a white color? I'm asking this because i'm trying to increase my laptop's battery life and the bright colors of net web pages is painful to my eyes and possibly and probably bad for my eye sight. If there's a software or a clever net trick that can make net web pages black and the words that appear on them white, please help me find out how!
1 answer 1