What are all of the necessary requirements needed to professionally write a book and the necessary requirements to try and get it published?

I need and want to know all of the necessary requirements needed to professionally write a book and the necessary requirements to try and get it published. By that i mean i need to know how long and how many pages does a book have to be for it to be considered an actual book when it comes to size and number of... show more I need and want to know all of the necessary requirements needed to professionally write a book and the necessary requirements to try and get it published. By that i mean i need to know how long and how many pages does a book have to be for it to be considered an actual book when it comes to size and number of pages. I also need to know what's the best way to actually make the book, whether if it's by computer, type writer, or good old fashioned pen and paper.

Not only all of that, but i also need and want to know step by step instructions on how someone can get a book they wrote published. The possible costs and the guaranteed hassels of trying to get it published are also important for me to know. Lastly, what net site and/or company is the best net site and/or company to do business with when it comes to trying to publish said book is also very essential for me to know about.

Please give me details with a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That would be very greatly appreciated. A source or 2 with each and every answer isn't exactly needed, but it's so preferred.