Do you agree with me or my dad?

I have a job that pays $20 per hour. I graduated college and the job I got isn't related to my degree. The jobs I can get with me degree pay a lot more but I haven't been able to get a higher paying job. So what my dad does is he acts extremely negative towards me. For example, he always calls me worthless,... show more I have a job that pays $20 per hour. I graduated college and the job I got isn't related to my degree. The jobs I can get with me degree pay a lot more but I haven't been able to get a higher paying job. So what my dad does is he acts extremely negative towards me. For example, he always calls me worthless, dumb, or says I don't try. We cuss each other out often when we talk to each other. He says all the time "my job pays over $200k per year, look how much more successful I am than you". Hes said that at least 100 times towards me. So we dont get along because he thinks I should have a higher paying job and when I tell him I try, he says I don't, and then we just cuss each other out.
20 answers 20