Relevance
  • David
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Get a tattoo that says "TATTOO."

• LM440
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

There are many excellent tattoo sites that will be available with a simple search. First consider some of the things in life that are important to you such as names, pets, sports, nature, or any general design that appeals to you. Now you are in the ballpark to begin looking for tattoo that contain what you like. The next step is to determine how to personalize it fit your needs.

A good artist will work to create your perfect tattoo but you need to give them a starting point. I have numerous tattoos and one of my favorite parts is taking an idea and making it come to life as a tattoo.

• 8 months ago

a black man's head in a cage on your back (and big)

• 8 months ago

Tattoo is something which is derived from your vision and thoughts. Any pattern, style, design can be a tattoo, whatever suits you and with which you'll feel contented all your life, that is an idea of a tattoo.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

The coolest tattoo I have seen was... the hospital footprint of their newborn baby.

• 8 months ago

Don't get any tattoo unless it is your idea.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Terrible waste of good cash, open a mutual fund account and watch your money grow with compounding interest.

• 8 months ago

Don't get one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.