Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 12 months ago

I'm being bullied for liking Ivanka Trump. What do I do?

So I am a high schooler in 10th grade. Last Monday I told everyone in my class at lunch that I had a crush on Ivanka Trump. Everyone got mad at me and called me a rapist. I ignored them and went about my day. Then on Friday afterschool, a group of girls invited me to hang out at one of their friend's house. So I went with them, but little did I know that it was a trap to pick on me and dehumanize me.

The girls decided to stop at the park. That's when all of the girls surrounded me and knocked me out cold. When I woke up I was tied up to a basketball hoop. I screamed for someone to help me. No one came. Five hours pass and the Basketball hoop breaks and I fall down and go home.

What should I do? I'm scared to go back to school.

Favorite Answer

You wish.

Keep your political feelings to yourself and when asked say you either do not talk about politics or that you don't pay much attention to it all-- someday when your out of school perhaps you will want the verbal fights I am definitely a lot older than you and there are many people I just do not talk about politics with

Stop liking her. Simple

Like her proudly

I’m in the exact same situation. Since I’m a heterosexual, I have a crush on a celebrity named Johnny Orlando. People do make fun of me, but it doesn’t matter to me.

Ivanka thanks you for your loyalty. Be careful where you step. There is a lot of bull manure in your story.

• Ranger

And then you woke up at home safely in your bed and realized it was all a fantasy..