promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 12 months ago

I'm being bullied for liking Ivanka Trump. What do I do?

So I am a high schooler in 10th grade. Last Monday I told everyone in my class at lunch that I had a crush on Ivanka Trump. Everyone got mad at me and called me a rapist. I ignored them and went about my day. Then on Friday afterschool, a group of girls invited me to hang out at one of their friend's house. So I went with them, but little did I know that it was a trap to pick on me and dehumanize me.

The girls decided to stop at the park. That's when all of the girls surrounded me and knocked me out cold. When I woke up I was tied up to a basketball hoop. I screamed for someone to help me. No one came. Five hours pass and the Basketball hoop breaks and I fall down and go home.

What should I do? I'm scared to go back to school.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You wish.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 12 months ago

Keep your political feelings to yourself and when asked say you either do not talk about politics or that you don't pay much attention to it all-- someday when your out of school perhaps you will want the verbal fights I am definitely a lot older than you and there are many people I just do not talk about politics with

• 12 months ago

Stop liking her. Simple

• 12 months ago

Like her proudly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

I’m in the exact same situation. Since I’m a heterosexual, I have a crush on a celebrity named Johnny Orlando. People do make fun of me, but it doesn’t matter to me.

• 12 months ago

Ivanka thanks you for your loyalty. Be careful where you step. There is a lot of bull manure in your story.

• Ranger
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

And then you woke up at home safely in your bed and realized it was all a fantasy..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.