Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 8 months ago

What’s wrong with me?

19 almost 20. Every woman I love says I’m sweet but they don’t see anything in me. They don’t love me like that I’m always lonely

9 Answers

Relevance
  • D C
    Lv 5
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I am an old fart but here is what I have learned, women are fickle as ****. You are being to nice to them. Don't change the person you are but try being a little bit more arrogant around them. Stop getting the door, carrying their books, taking them to lunch and such type things. Turn your brain from being nice to smash and dash. "Girls" (I say girls because at 19-20 age group they are far from women) are wanting the perfect guy even if the are a 1. They all seek the 6'5" football player, who is rich, good looking and good grades. They are shallow and are trying to hypergammy their way up. Where you are in life and your age isn't what they trying to monkey branch on to. These girls are shallow, try dating some older women or find some better ones. Look outside the group you are looking in. Be selective with whom you share your body and time with. I would also suggest watching some MGTOW videos on youtube, it will enlighten you more about females. Most women are ***** and they cheat, be leery of all women.

• Nickname
      Lv 4
      8 months agoReport

It’s called sexism to unfairly trash people based on gender. I don’t have illegimate kids, nor did I ever had multiple men. I have been with the same guy for 11 years. Gee I wonder why no one has a relationship with nasty smash-dash sexist Rapist like dc.

• 8 months ago

I've been where you are, brother. I was the nice guy. I saw women as the be all, end all. I put them on pedestals. I got very few of them. Ones that I got didn't hang around long because I was so insecure. Or I was too afraid to ask them out and when I finally did, they were already in a relationship. What I learned was that I liked women too much and tried to change myself to get them rather than be who I was. Don't like women so much. Work on yourself first. At age 19-29 on work your career. Inventory you skills to find out what you are good at and would like to do what with your life and pursue it. Have fun too. Work on making yourself better. Accept yourself as you are now, appreciate the parts you like and change the ones you don't but change them for you and no one else. Be there for your family too. When you date, respect women but don't put them on a pedestal and just enjoy them. It will happen for you. I am married by the way. Good luck to you!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Your bad breath, poor hygiene perhaps, or a faint heart. Faint heart never won fair lady.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Sounds like you're putting your "love" before all the relationship building that's supposed to happen before you fall in love with someone. What you're describing is of course infatuation rather than love. But you're probably scaring women off with your premature declarations of affection. Play it cool and don't be so overly enthusiastic and you'll have a better time in the dating world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

You haven't grown into yourself yet. Most 19 year olds haven't. You've not completed your education (college or skill training), you haven't honed your talents, you aren't in the midst of enormous excitement about the discoveries you're making in life. Instead of seeking what you want... try working on becoming the man you hope to be someday. Girls like that in a very young man. You are a very young man. Hardly a completed project!

• 8 months ago

they also take into consideration if you have a job and would make a good partner

• 8 months ago

You should try to be more open and a tiiinnnyyy lilll bitt romaticly suggestive, show off(not in the bad sense) how good of a partner you can be, pull them in the romanceee

• 8 months ago

Yeah dude, same for me, pree much. It's just that some people, like us, it is harder to find a girl because we ourselves are so different to everyone else. We may not be ugly or a douchebag, just that we are kinda rare. Just try to allow yourself to be open to as many new opportunities you get. Go to new places, try a different hobby or something that involves others to find someone that you click with. It is harder to do this, if you are like me and don;t have a job and just studying though :/

• Helen
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Unrequited love hurts. But it's just a part of life. It's the worst thing when someone doesn't feel the same, but it's just a sad fact of life that not everyone you meet is going to find you attractive. You are young. There is plenty of time to meet someone who feels the same way - and you will. Experiencing rejection makes you stronger and it helps you to appreciate the real thing when it finally comes along!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.