Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 8 months ago

How will you react when the queen of england kicks the bucket?

Favorite Answer

The Queen of England, the last one, "kicked the bucket" in 1714. There hasn't been a King or Queen of England since 1707 when Queen Anne, the last Queen of England, became the Queen of Great Britain by the Act of Union. Queen Elizabeth II is Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. England doesn't get a mention in her titles.

She is also the Queen of Australia, my country. When she dies, I look forward to the coronation of the new King, probably a year later, followed by Australia becoming a republic.

burn the family up and the buildings with it

Will it be filled with chocolate? The reason why is chocolate is so, so, special to me.

Peter Gore Seer,

She Could Come To Me And Kick My But, After I Teller What She Is.

No such person as the Queen Of England perhaps you mean the Queen of the United Kingdom.

Sad, as I would feel at the death of most people, except for your mother kicking the bucket, if she hasn't mercifully done so already.

The last Queen of England died over 300 years ago.

I'll be sad I guess. She will have lived a long and exemplary life. She has always been respected with very little criticism.

• P

Sad. She has demonstrated total commitment over her lifetime

She deserves a medal

That day will be a Real Shocker for me as she has been Queen my whole life.