Am I the only one not loving this lipgloss trend. Lipgloss makes me look childish and weird?

I know lipgloss is a huge trend now and all of the celebrities and YouTube stars and Instagram stars are wearing it but I cannot get it to look good on me. It looks childish and weird on me no matter how I wear it. I wear it myself, over top lipsticks, I’ve tried so many different formulas and brands and they all... show more I know lipgloss is a huge trend now and all of the celebrities and YouTube stars and Instagram stars are wearing it but I cannot get it to look good on me. It looks childish and weird on me no matter how I wear it. I wear it myself, over top lipsticks, I’ve tried so many different formulas and brands and they all make me lips feel wet weird and sticky. Plus lipgloss doesn’t last as long. I’ve seen women who can look chic in lipgloss but I hate the way it looks on me