Should I euthanize my cat with leukemia?

I have a 4 year old cat, her name is Momo and she had been showing signs of a UTI ever since December of last year. Yet I didn't take her to the vet in fear of costs, and I am 17 and rely on my parents funding. Yet once she started to urinate blood we took her to the vet and received medication that had little... show more I have a 4 year old cat, her name is Momo and she had been showing signs of a UTI ever since December of last year. Yet I didn't take her to the vet in fear of costs, and I am 17 and rely on my parents funding. Yet once she started to urinate blood we took her to the vet and received medication that had little affects, and she had gotten worse over that course of time. There was a weekend where she would no longer eat or drink water so I had to force feed her through a syringe so she would survive to the next appointment at a new doctor.

The new doctor had given us a different medication and she had started to eat plenty, she was already underweight so we were glad that she wanted to eat and drink so much. Yet drastically, two days ago, she suddenly started meowing as if she was in pain. She would ignore her food and walk around the corners of the house, meowing and bumping into the walls. We immediately took her to the vet where she received an IV and some more advice on the medication, yet the next day she was still acting the same. She is expected to be there tomorrow to be tested for leukemia.

She has not been tested yet, but I didnt even know what leukemia was to begin with. And I kept researching and all I discovered were the symptoms, which she displays over half of them, and that there is no cure for such sickness. She seems to be in pain and im not sure if I should make the decision to continue treatment (if my parents decide to pay) or end the suffering.