Bumped into someone’s car?

so i was in a drive thru and i guess i wasn’t paying attention and was on my phone or whatever but my foot slightly came off the break and i bumped into the person’s car in front of me. i completely understand that it was my fault since i was the person behind. anyways i didn’t even realize my car had moved until... show more so i was in a drive thru and i guess i wasn’t paying attention and was on my phone or whatever but my foot slightly came off the break and i bumped into the person’s car in front of me. i completely understand that it was my fault since i was the person behind. anyways i didn’t even realize my car had moved until they got out of the car and waved there hand basically telling me to reverse my car cause it was touching there’s. i did and then they looked to see if there was any damage and just got back in the car and never spoke to me?? i looked at the back of there car when they left and i didn’t see any damage or any on mine but i still feel terrible. i have social anxiety and was so shocked at that moment i didn’t even apologize. i don’t think there was a reason to call the insurance ppl but am i a bad person for having this happen i can’t stop thinking about it?
20 answers 20