Will thermal shipping label printers allow me to pay for shipping for my ebay orders?

Been selling on ebay over the past four months and decided to get a thermal printer. I know it will print the to and from information, but does it also allow me to pay for my postage and print a barcode so I can either leave my packages outside for the mailman OR drop them off at the post office? Or do i still need... show more Been selling on ebay over the past four months and decided to get a thermal printer. I know it will print the to and from information, but does it also allow me to pay for my postage and print a barcode so I can either leave my packages outside for the mailman OR drop them off at the post office? Or do i still need to buy a standard inkjet printer to handle the postage side of things? THANKS!
1 answer 1