My 26 year old has crippling anxiety and refuses to drive. What should we do?

She said she will never drive. . I told her what’s gonna happen if I die or something while she relying on me. And she said her boyfriend will take over. I said what if he dies and then she said she will figure something out. We live in a dangerous city where there are shootings left and right so I really don’t... show more She said she will never drive. . I told her what’s gonna happen if I die or something while she relying on me. And she said her boyfriend will take over. I said what if he dies and then she said she will figure something out. We live in a dangerous city where there are shootings left and right so I really don’t feel comfortable with her walking or taking an Uber with some unknown person. We don’t live in an area with huge public transportation. Every Saturday I’m driving her to 3 different grocery stores to do her grocery shopping. She basically takes over my entire Saturday which is both of our off days for work. I pick her up from work while her mother takes her because it works with our schedule. Whenever she needs to go somewhere out the way her boyfriend takes her since I’m not about to drive places more than 35 minutes away.i told her this is insane and embarrassing because both of her younger brothers who are 18 and 23 are driving. She said she is scared she will have a bad car crash and end up killing her self. I’m just really tired of doing all this driving I’m exhausted but she’s so terrified of driving. I think she needs to take her anxiety medicine and just get on with the show but what do yo all think
13 answers 13