Is it Wise to follow your Intuition?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Some of the worst experiences of my life resulted when

I ignored my intuition ... God gave it to us for a reason

• 8 months ago

Yes. I probably wouldnt be alive today if I hadn't. Some guy followed me while I was jogging once. I could sense something was off. So I used my wits and got away. A few days later a woman was attacked while jogging. Gave the same description. She died 2 weeks later from her stab wounds.

• 8 months ago

IF ITS TEMPERED WITH :--a powerful conscience as stated::

(ROMANS 2:14-16) “

14 For when people of the nations, who do not have law, do by nature the things of the law, these people, although not having law, are a law to themselves.

15 They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts, while their conscience is bearing witness with them, and by their own thoughts they are being accused or even excused. 16 This will take place in the day when God through Christ Jesus judges the secret things of mankind, according to the good news I declare.”

• 8 months ago

Not unless you are a baseball manager.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

intution is not always right try to use logic and facts

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes, it is. However, I have realized that my intuition is half based upon experience and the other half based on common sense. Having a sense of consequences prior to circumstances of it actually happening is foresight.

My intuition is sometimes a fleeting thought or a feeling. Some "intuition" can be seen as having a premonition. All of my life, I have had premonitions about things that I have had no prior experience or knowledge of prior to it happening. For instance, I am thinking of someone and that day I either bump into them or get a random phone call from them. I recently went to an event where gifts were exchanged. A fleeting thought that the hostess was going to give a planter full of tulips crossed my mind. Sure enough, she had a planter of tulips. No other plants were part of that gift giving event. One day I met a good friend for lunch. She was shocked that I did not comment on her long hair being all cut off into a short bob style hair do. I somehow already "knew" she cut her hair, so it was not a surprise to me when I saw her (she did it on a whim, so never even spoke about the possibility of cutting her hair). Another time, I went on vacation with my husband and two grade school children. Again, a fleeting thought that my one son would find money came true. He found a $10.00 bill on the sidewalk. This happens to me all of the time. Is that intuition or premonitions? Not sure, but it happens to me all of the time.

One time an acquaintance called that I had not seen in years. Before we got too far into the conversation, I had this urge to ask how her father was. She told me he was dying. The next thing out of my mouth, I was asking her if he was expected to live long enough to meet her baby. She nearly dropped the phone because she was early on in her pregnancy and was not telling anyone until the 12th week of pregnancy. I talked to her as though I "knew" these things, without even knowing that I really did not KNOW, because I was not told, but I somehow knew. Crazy.

I cannot tell you how many times I talk to my boyfriend or my sister about various and random things, when they say "How did you know that??" They think I have some secret powers. LOL.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Whether you believe or not, the thoughts and feelings are not your own. Thoughts are transmitted by the spirits and human beings just listen. Feelings are created by spirits. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They always compete with each other to dominate a person in a higher level. Further there may be some negative forces (spirits) with you. These spirits always try to create obstacles and failures. Therefore sometimes your intuition may be wrong. If your spirits are good and if you are a good man you may follow your intuition. Even then you must be careful because I guess everyone lives at least with one or two negative forces in their lives.

Spirits are separate elements. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

ABSOLUTELY!

• 8 months ago

That depends on the situation and on how well your intuition has served you in the past.

• 8 months ago

Yes it is. I wish I had followed mine more often.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.