Poll: What was the best shopping mall you ever went to?

Favorite Answer

idk tbh i mean im not a fan of shopping malls in general but i would have to say the closest thing that i would consider a shopping mall and the best experience for myself would be pier 39 San francisco. it's not really a mall but i like it because the scenery, the weather, etc..

we have something similar to it at my home but the pier area is for boats only and is extremely dirty. no shops around either it's all hotels. actually went their 2 weeks ago found a bunch of dead fish in the water and shet load of trash floating around. the boats docked were dirty as shet as well like people were living on them and were homeless.

i live on Oahu we got the biggest outdoor mall in the US but even that mall is meh. lots of people like to go to the izakaya there so it's packed but they typically go for the beer because it's super cheap

Mall of America

• super

I went to the Oakview mall in Omaha it was okay

The Eaton Centre In Toronto I guess, I haven't been to many malls.

Probably the mall I used to live 5 minutes away from. I can hopefully save money while at my new location now.

G. I .P mall

Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi, Michigan (a suburb of Detroit)