Movies Section: What are your thoughts on this trailer for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzYW5DZoWs

Youtube thumbnail

Personally, I think it looks great. I wasn't a fan of The Last Jedi, but I'm confident that JJ Abrams can give us a great conclusion to this trilogy.

Favorite Answer

Personally, It going to be good. As much as I am a fan of Star Wars, I will love to see this movie and its going to be a game good movie of the final sequel trilogy of Star Wars (Disney). It will be better than The last Jedi and it will be not better than The Force Awakens.

• Kyle

it will be a good enough movie to close the Skywalker Saga, but your analysis i feel is spot on. overall, i'm excited for it.

• Zeke

Looks pretty good to me. I'll be waiting with high expectations.

• Kyle

i'm sure it'll be better than The Last Jedi. i don't know if it'll be as good as The Force Awakens, but it looks really good to complete the sequel trilogy, and the Skywalker Saga. i'm looking forward to it and adding it to my collection.

i own all of the main Star Wars movies on Blu-ray. including Rogue One and Solo.

He's destroyed the first two, I have no faith in the third redeeming that