do you played remaster Game? is it worth it, i mean like thats the same game?

• Will
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes. But it mostly depends on the game. I play COD 4 Remastered because COD 4 on the PS3 has been overrun by modders and one of them compromised my account on the game's servers. If Modern Warfare 2 was remastered for current consoles I would buy it as well since it too was overrun by modders and because MW2 is more fun than COD4. Would I play a game such as Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time if it were remastered and given today's graphics? Probably not because that is not how I remember it as. It would also likely be too graphic if given today's graphics, something the game was never meant to be, hence why it was a Nintendo game. The reason why I have not bought the remastered Crash Bandicoot games on the PS4 is because I still have a working PS2 and the original Crash Bandicoot games. Why buy them again if I can play the original games and am satisfied with them.

I guess when it comes to remastered games it all depends on much I like the game and if it offers something playing the original doesn't, such as a multiplayer that is not overrun by modders.

• Ducky

Yes I do and usually they're worth it. I'm currently working my way through Spyro (only Spyro 3 left to go) I've played games such as Crash, Dark Souls, Grim Fandango, BioShock and Legend of Kay and they've definetly been worth playing. They bring back a lot of nastalgia

Depends on the game I guess. Usually it’s because I never played them when they originally came out and it was remastered for the current console I have. Dark souls and Spyro are a couple recent ones. Obviously they’re still the same games but if you’re looking at something like the Spyro remaster, there’s no comparison between it and the original as far as looks go.