What Are The Top 10 Popular Movies You Don't Love As Much, But Everyone Does?
In No Particular Order
1. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Get Out
6. Saving Private Ryan
7. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
8. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
9. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
10. Finding Nemo
- WisecrackerLv 710 months agoFavorite Answer
Harry Potter series, Jurassic Park series, Hunger Games, Lego movies, Fast and Furious movies, X men movies, Avengers movies, Twilight movies, all hyperactive cartoons, and Avatar
- ajtheactressLv 710 months ago
It's a Wonderful Life
A Clockwork Orange
- A Yahoo UserLv 710 months ago
I'd agree with nearly all of those as "not very good". Finding Nemo I thought was hilarious, and The Good etc. I thought was quite interesting.
Some that I thought were huge letdowns after someone or another "built them up"
- Independence Day
- Forest Gump
- Annie Hall (I fell asleep during this movie - my date was not thrilled)
- The Godfather (Several times I attempted to watch this movie but fell asleep, finally I was able to watch it all the way through and sincerely regretted the pointless waste of time)
- Anonymous10 months ago
dirty dancing, star wars, harry potter, the avengers, iron man, aqua man, all marvel movies