What is John Kerry doing testifying in front of Congress, expounding his wisdom on Climate Change?.?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/04...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-thomas...

Kerry has a Bachelor's degree in POLITICAL SCIENCE! Does that qualify him?

Ha! Ha! Just look at Septic, he genuinely thinks that: '“This is just not a serious conversation,” Kerry fired back.' when you are trapped into giving an intelligent scientific comment and can't come up with one you win. Strange people, these Libs.

Notice how Diarrhea's war on credentials has stopped. This would be the ideal time for Diarrhea to jump right in and defend his own. He is now picking on SW's literary talents. What is the matter, Diarrhea, cat got your keyboard?

DW: "Knowing nothing about climate has not stopped Monckton." Ha! Ha! But Monckton did stop Gore in his tracks scientifically. Gore and his stooge Jimmy Hansen fabricated data and made a mockery out of science. Then tried to feed that junk to school children. Unfortunately for Gore and fortunately for science and the rest of the world that Monckton scientifically set matters straight.

Everyone, read Diarrhea's account on why he is an authority. He read every book and now he knows! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Save that crap for the kindergarten class. Which probably translates into, "I took Al Gore's correspondence course in Advanced Demented Global Destruction." So he got a self applied PHD. Ha! Ha! Would someone tell him that PHD doesn't stand for 'Pretty Heavy Drinker'. So now we know how he got his job with Soros. He claimed to have a PHD.

Furthermore, Diarrhea claims to be an Engineer. Just because you drive a choo-choo train at Kidee-land doesn't qualify you to be a real Engineer.

Just because Diarrhea read books now he thinks he is smarter than Einstein. He doesn't realize that just because you read a book you comprehend the complexity of Science, especially since no one has yet to fully understand the Earth's climate. He read books on Meteorology.That is WEATHER! We are on the subject of CLIMATE! Where do they get these guys

Ole Diarrhea is at it again. It is so nice to see him flounder. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! First of all he says that he isn't an engineer. But he did work as an engineer at several places. Everyone knows that if you ever got paid for being an engineer, you are one. Even people who never got paid, like the Wright Bros., are legally considered engineers in a court of law. If Diarrhea was old enough to wipe his own nose and not just faking it, he would know.

Furthermore, now Diarrhea claims he got a diploma from USDA. My dad got the same credentials from the USDA and was a very excellent meat grader. USDA stands for United States Department of Agriculture. Or maybe he went to the United States Dairy Association. There a BS degree has a different meaning.

Anyway, your immature answers identify you as a PHONEY! Grow up and stop exposing your foolishness.

• JimZ
    Favorite Answer

John Kerry, a.k.a. Lurch, who served in Vietnam threw someone else's Purple Hearts over a wall in Washington as a protest (Notice it was someone else's medals). In a previous statement before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee he talked about American soldiers with is stuck up accent ....

"they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in the fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam"....

He obviously hated the US military and that is certainly why he was Swift Boated by normal Americans who served with him.

That was another time Kerry testified before Congress. The man likes to say sickening and outrageous things. I don't think he believed what he said then about Vietnam vets and I don't think he believes what he says about climate change. The twitterverse of leftists demands lies. Kerrey is just a lying scumbag which made him the perfect running mate for Gore. These two lying Democrats weren't even in Hillary's league however when it came to lying and corruption.

Notice Dirac links to My Lai in wikipedia to come to Lurch's defense. It is just another good example that there really isn't anything too low for these leftists to sink to when it comes to making excuses for the their fellow wackos.

Source(s): Former infantry sergeant that served with many great and honorable Vietnam Vets. I'm too young to have gone there however thankfully.
    • JimZ

Nobody said I'm a Democratic 15 years ago. It wasn't Democratics and Republicans. It was Democrats and Republicans. Any attempt to rewrite that history is seriously ridiculous and similar to your claims about CO2.

• Shon

Nothing.

John Kerry knows more about climate then you might think.

He married Teresa Heinz, the heiress to the Heinz fortune. The Heinz Foundation awarded James Hansen $250,000 as a prize. Hansen subsequently endorsed Kerry for president in 2004 - which, as a government employee, he is not allowed to do, but Democrats make their own rules.

Hansen also contributed to Democrat campaigns. Was that "prize" just part of a money laundering scheme? Curious minds need to know.

• graphicconception

Here is a worked example. Find some volunteers. Get them to make the maximum contribution to Hillary. Repay them. So effectively, you have skirted the maximum donation limit laws. https://tinyurl.com/y4yusno3

• Cowboy

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see the republicans questioning Kerry in committee - LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what f*cking idiots republicans are LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dirac

Sagebrush, I don't have a "war on credentials," what I have is a war on misinformation. If you have no "credentials" and you are saying things that are in agreement with accepted scientific wisdom, then I don't have a problem. On the other hand, if you say things that are in conflict with accepted scientific wisdom and you don't have your own science to back it up, then that is a problem.

The problem with a lack of credentials is that often people don't have the science background to understand what they're talking about. That is certainly the case with Solar Wind and his denial of the greenhouse effect. It's certainly possible to not have credentials and know what you're talking about, but it can be more difficult. What I really don't understand is why so many people in here that voice their opinions on the subject and affect a knowledge of science never even considering opening up a book on the subject--they don't seem to have any scientific curiosity. Personally, I don't understand that attitude. While I was working as an engineer and before I'd formally studied meteorology, I wrote to one of the top meteorologists in the country (the one that the movie "Twister" is based on) and asked him what texts I should study in order to give myself a Ph.D. level understanding of meteorology. He sent me a list and I bought every one of them and read them.

If you want to talk about a subject, LEARN IT.

EDIT for Sagebrush: Once again, you make all sorts of unfounded assumptions based on your poor reading comprehension, so maybe it would not help you all that much to read a book. I did not say I WAS an engineer (I actually always try to dissuade people of that), I said that I WORKED as an engineer. In various jobs my title has been R&D Engineer, Design Engineer and Systems Engineer, but I've never thought of myself as an engineer. I designed parts for telecommunications and military applications, programmed automated test equipment and robotic design.

Again, while WORKING as an engineer, I read those books on meteorology recommended by Howard Bluestein. Additionally, I took actual classes on the subject. First from something called the USDA Graduate School (now non-government and re-named Graduate School USA), then I was in an M.S. program in Atmospheric Sciences from the University of North Dakota, for which I completed all the coursework, but not the thesis. Instead I entered a Ph.D. program in climate, where I received the doctorate in Earth Science with a Climate Dynamics specialization.

I don't drink and have had zero contact with Soros, whom I have never paid the least bit of attention to. In contrast, I have spent the day with Fred Singer, author of the NIPCC report and watched William Gray give a talk following my own at an AMS meeting, and I also attended a talk by John Christy at the AGU meeting. I was even thrown into a correspondence with Christopher Monckton, or as he signs his emails, "The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley".

Another EDIT: Ok Sagebrush, if you want to say I'm an engineer because I worked as an engineer for 5 years or so, then I'm an engineer. I don't think of myself that way. I did not receive a diploma from the USDA Graduate School, it was actually a certificate program (not a diploma) and did not finish all the courses for the certificate before I started taking courses from the University of North Dakota.

• Al P

Monckton and friends have a mindless simple equation, not derivation, of the atmospheric effect where he solves for forcing, and with great pomposity, he lets us know that climate science made an error by not including forcing from non-greenhouse gases.

• Mike

He is a traitor

• DW

He never claimed that his political science degree has anything to do with it. That was the work of a nitwit congressman who thinks that having a political science degree means he's claiming to be a scientist.

• Al P

That's what happened. Kerry explained that he has a liberal arts political science degree. Here's the exchange between Kerry and Massie on Video. Someone does not want you to see this. Thumbs up to DW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRBfM709Yqc

The "elite" who are funding the " hoax" ordered him to do his best and let their propaganda save the day.

• Dirac

And there would be no reason for using italics in a sentence like that. Also, I don't think you really wanted to say "...in the advent that italics...". That makes no sense.

Knowing nothing about climate has not stopped Monckton from testifying before Congress.

https://www.desmogblog.com/reviewers-trash-monckto...

Edit;

Monckton stops Al Gore in his tracks? That's like Mini Me stopping Mickey Mouse in his tracks. I listen to the scientists who Trump can't stop in their tracks

• Dirac

I didn't think you had any respect for peer review, graphicconception. Is it good when a denier goes through it?

If you think it was Kerry who came off worse in that exchange, you should probably let the grownups talk.

---------

Like I said.

Go back to Kindergarten and let the grownups talk.

• Dirac

I think it the Mechanical Engineering department at MIT that came off worst of all, that guy was a real dodo.