Another Liberal Lie exposed? H&R Block just announced the average family is saving about $1,200 due to the Trump Tax Cuts?

The Liberals said the Trump tax cuts were for the rich and that us regular folks would see our taxes going up.

H&R Block has announced that is not the case with their clients. Their clients are seeing an average of a $1,200 tax cut in 2018 vs. 2017.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/networth/arti...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If one ever needed proof that liberals don't do math, have no clue how the Federal tax system works as it's applied to them, don't know how their returns work, don't understand withholding, and likely couldn't explain marginal tax rates if you gave them a year in which to do it...well, it's all right here in our liberal friends' answers to the question, Sports Fans.

This is the saddest example yet that liberals are simply incapable of acting like responsible citizens. No wonder they believe the nonsense the people they vote for keep on handing out to them.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

the 2 trillion in debt that we took on so that rich people and corporations could enjoy low, low effective tax rates was NOT worth it to the average American worker.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Liberal Media terrorist org.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Average, sure. The billionaires got huge tax cuts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

From your link:

"This data is based on tax returns filed through March 31. It could change somewhat as more tax returns come in, and averages can be misleading."

and

"People in some high-tax states fared better than average, despite having their previously unlimited federal deduction for state and local taxes capped at $10,000. In general, “those states are full of a lot of rich people,” and rich people “were the biggest winners of the tax bill,” said Richard Auxier, a researcher at the center."

• 2 years ago

That's just an average and we know that very rich people got very big tax cuts. What was the "lie" that you think this story exposed?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Probably.

You pay less taxes working as a Walmart greeter than you did working at the coal mine.

Best part is it keeps unemployment numbers down, too.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I didn't see squat from his tax 'break' and I got nearly $500 less on my tax return.

Thousands of people got less or had to pay, and will not vote for Trump because of it.

Cherry-pick all you want.

• 2 years ago

The Bi partisan Congressional Budget Office said 80% of all Americans would realize a tax savings because of The Trump tax cuts but the liberal media and several Democrats in congress also lied to the general public....Is anyone surprised?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I owed money.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.