Where should I eat next week?

So I am on a low carb diet and there are two restaurants I could eat at I could eat at the sushi buffet and have nothing except raw fish - but I don't like the taste of raw fish that much anymore and its super expensive Or I could eat at red lobster which tastes amazing - but I might gain 1-3 pounds and have... show more So I am on a low carb diet and there are two restaurants I could eat at

I could eat at the sushi buffet and have nothing except raw fish - but I don't like the taste of raw fish that much anymore and its super expensive

Or I could eat at red lobster which tastes amazing - but I might gain 1-3 pounds and have to undo some the progress I made on my diet since carbohydrates on low carb diets can lead to a lot of weight gain - however - even though it costs a lot too - it taste good

I am doing it cause a family member is having a birthday party and I offered to pay for dinner so its not for me